Eva Longoria - I’ll Have Your Baby Brad T-Shirt

Eva Longoria - I’ll Have Your Baby Brad T-Shirt

This celebrity t-shirt has been around for a while, and I’m not even sure how recent this photo of Eva Longoria is, but it deserves a bit of attention considering someone is actually have Brad Pitt’s baby. The I’ll have your baby Brad t-shirt originally came about when gossip surround Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt’s marriage stated that Aniston didn’t want kids. So more than a few women stepped up and kindly offered to have Brad Pitt’s baby. Seeing as how Angelina Jolie is now taking care of that you are all out of luck. Check out CafePress.com for a bunch of different I’ll have your baby brad t-shirt designs.

Recent Post

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP